Friday 6 May 2011

The BFG

So, £4500 eh. That is what the BFG is going to cost.  Hmmm, maybe walking or perhaps saddling up Maggie might be more cost effective.  Mind you , you would n't scrimp on something that is going to carry you around the whole country surely?  I have found one that I like Hillmoor Gambler.  Could he have a better name? 

With my extensive horse purchasing expertise I have decided with follow the Steph Law.  Steph is a good friend of mine, she runs a riding holiday place on wild exmoor www.spiritofexmoor.com .  Steph has been working with horses for years and still buys them on the basis on their mane and tail, how hard can that be?

Does Banshee's Hogan sound worrying to you?  Lovely but unbroken, there is the line I will not cross!

I have decided I need a clydesdale about 16hh.  With a calm nature and seriously sound.  Right now I just need to find someone to give it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment